Kawagoe City Art Museum
The Kawagoe City Art Museum opened on December 1, 2002 (Kawagoe Citizen's Day), the 80th anniversary of the establishment of Kawagoe City.
As the cultural core of Kawagoe, the Kawagoe City Art Museum aims to be an open art museum where citizens can freely use the museum at any time and actively become familiar with art through appreciation, creation, and presentation.
(1) A museum with cultural and regional characteristics suitable for Kawagoe
(2) A museum where art can be appreciated in a friendly manner
(3) An art museum where citizens can actively participate as a place for lifelong learning
(4) An art museum that plays a role as an art information center and is appropriate for the new era
(5) An art museum that can serve as a place for art and cultural exchange both within and outside Japan
|Address||2-30-1 Kuruwa-machi,Kawagoe -shi,Saitama-ken|
|Business Hour*1||9:00 to 17:00|
|Closed*2||Mondays (Holidays are open, closed the following day)|
|Genre*3||Modern to contemporary art associated with the region|
|Entrance Fee*4||Collection Adults¥200,High school and University students¥100 (Special exhibition is different)|
|Access*5||Bus from Kawagoe(TJ21) station or Hon-kawagoe(SS29) station|
|*1 The last day of an exhibition or event may end early. *2 There are also end-of-year and temporary closures *3 Blanks refer to all genres. *4 Admission prices may vary depending on the event. Check for senior citizens, children and group discounts.*5 The times shown are approximate.|
Precautions may be taken to prevent the spread of corona infection.
Please contact the gallery for more information.