KOTARO NUKAGA opened in the fall of 2018 in the TERRADA Art Complex located in Tennozu, Tokyo. The spacious gallery space was designed by architect Kentaro Ishida, and will showcase the work of cutting-edge artists from Japan and abroad.
As a contemporary art gallery, our role is to provide an opportunity to rethink generalized or common sense through art, or to think about the nature of art itself. We hope that the gallery can grow together with the artists who share these ideas.
|Address||Terrada Art Complex 3F, 1-33-10 Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku Tokyo|
|Business Hour*1||11:00 to 18:00 Fridays until 20:00|
|Access*4||8 minutes walk from Tennozu Isle(MO02,R05) Station,7 minutes walk from North exit at Shimbamba(KK03) station|
|*1 The last day of an exhibition or event may end early. *2 there are temporary closures. *3 Contemporary art includes sculptures, installations, mixed media works and objects *4 The times shown are approximate.【ATTENTION】Admission to the gallery is free, but there may be a charge for certain events.|
Precautions taken to prevent the spread of corona infection.
As a precautionary measure to help contain the further spread of COVID-19, we have set the following guidelines.
All visitors are required to wear a mask.
Please refrain from visiting the gallery if you are experiencing the following symptoms:
– Cold/Flu-like symptoms
– Fever (over 37.5 C/99.5 F)
– Fatigue, shortness of breath, etc.
At KOTARO NUKAGA we will take the following measures:
– Install hand sanitizers in easily accessible locations
– Increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of high touch points including doorknobs, elevator bottons, etc.
– Limit the number of visitors
– All the gallery members will wear a mask, regularly sanitize hands, and ensure physical distancing between visitors by maintaining a minimum of 1.5-meter distance
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.